CINET announced that this year it remains “strongly committed to our goal to supporting its members and the global PTC industry as a whole with providing facts and figures and in-depth information to support you generating new business during and after Covid-19”.
Programmes planned for 2021 include:
• Webinars to share the latest news on sustainability, digitisation and innovation, best practices and a lot more...
• Market Analysis & Business Modelling (via WOPCOM – Cinet’s online knowledge platform for the latest PTC data)
• YEP (Young Executive Professional) Exchange Programme 2021-2022
• Research and Technology (benchmark studies)
• World of PTC Business School
• International Certification CERCLEAN® and Certex®
• Global Best Practices Awards 2021-2022 Programme
Check out Cinet plans in more details on ww.cinet-online.com