Hydrofinity (formerly known as Xeros) announced on 3 January that it signed a series of regional full-service sales and distribution service agreements across the United States for its sustainable near-waterless commercial laundry systems.
These partnerships follow on the agreements Hydrofinity signed with Eastern Laundry System (ELS) covering New England, New York and New Jersey and with Your Laundry Source in Georgia, who are covering their home state as well as Alabama and South Carolina.
Hydrofinity’s new regional sales and service partners include:
- Viking Services, SAESPY and ECW - covering California
- Clean Source - covering Texas, Oklahoma and Arizona
- RJ Kool - covering the Midwest
- Industrial Laundry Systems - covering Florida
- Consolidated Laundries - covering Virginia, North and South Carolina
- Tippett - covering Maryland and Delaware
- Mill Creek - covering Pennsylvania
These regional distributors will now service all existing and future Hydrofinity customers in the United States. These distributors will continue to stock and sell Hydrofinity commercial washing machines, featuring Xeros Technologies.
“These agreements in the US follow similar agreements recently signed covering China, Dubai and South Africa. They will enable our Hydrofinity business to increase revenues from a lower cost base while continuing to provide customers with excellent service,” said Mark Nichols, chief executive of Xeros.