Current and emerging food service consumer trends will be on the agenda at TRSA’s latest offering, the F&B (Food & Beverage) Conference, which will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada on 5-6 February 2020. For the inaugural run for this two-day event, TRSA will bring together executives and upper management, providing takeaway strategies and approaches moving forward thanks to keynote presenter Robert Byrne, senior manager of Consumer Insights at Technomic, a research and consulting firm that serves the food service industry.
TRSA has added the F&B Conference in response to member requests for enrichment specific to this rapidly growing market.
Day one of the agenda will feature tours at Alsco Inc. and Brady Linen Services. Following the plant tours, management teams will offer debriefing sessions that allow for comparison of operations. The day will finish with a CEO/Executive roundtable and networking reception.
Day two will begin with the Byrnes’ keynote and feature the following general sessions:
- Garments: Customer Wants and Needs
- Linen’s Role in Restaurant Sustainability Practices
- Hygienically Clean Food Service Certification
Panel discussions pay professional growth dividends in the form of networking and information-sharing. The TRSA F&B Conference’s agenda includes these interactive opportunities:
- Breakout Sessions featuring topics such as Table Linens, Napery, Garments and Facility Services
- Customer Panel featuring restaurateurs and chefs, facilitated by Katherine Jacobi, president and CEO of the Nevada Restaurant Association
Additional TRSA professional development events can be reviewed at