LCN Live is holding a Round Table discussion on the four pillars of sustainability and how to prolong linen life. The event, sponsored by hospitality linen supplier Tonrose, will take place on Thursday 13 June at LCN’s London HQ at Blackfriars and will bring together a selection of laundry operators and hoteliers to debate the subject.
Topics under discussion affecting laundry operators will include:
• How big a part do linen suppliers play in advising the best washing process of their products?
• What products/procedures can be used to reduce water consumption and improve efficiency?
• Discuss how eco-friendly businesses can run efficiently.
• How linen products are chosen and sourced?
For hoteliers, the debate will range around:
• How can hotels both maximise the life of linens and use this information to protect the environment and boost efficiency?
• How to determine the processes necessary to minimise water consumption and maximise efficiencies.
• Is enough support offered by linen suppliers how to select ethically sourced product?
• How important are ethically sourced linen products to the hotel and guests?
If you represent a large commercial laundry, an independent concern, a high-end OPL or are an eco-friendly mid-range hotel and would be interested in taking part in this Round Table, please contact LCN events executive Conor Diggin at E: Conor.Diggin@compelo.com or ring him on T: +44 (0) 208 269 7761