America’s Best Cleaners (ABC) and CINET are introducing a working partnership on multiple aspects such as international exchange of sharing best practice standards, market developments and on international travel experience at Texcare International 2020 in Frankfurt, Germany.
The key areas of the information and knowledge sharing partnership are related to CINET’s main initiatives for the Professional Textile Care (PTC) industry:
- Global Best Practices Awards (GBPA) 2020. Program stimulates the implementation of best practice measures, service aspects, marketing and quality of professional textile care and it will demonstrate its capabilities to society at large. The Awards provide a benchmark and platform for the new state of the art in modern professional textile care.
- Research & Development (research & technology projects, benchmark studies, market development initiatives)
- The World of PTC – Business School. Easy accessible information worldwide that strengthens and accelerates the development of the PTC industry
- CERCLEAN® International Certification. CERCLEAN® provides a complete step by step model (ISO 9001) for the laundry manager to implement best practices on professional laundry and dry cleaning management in a laundry facility
- WOPCOM. The new online platform where partners of professional textile care come together & find information on business development
ABC and other USA associations will support the USA Best Practices Awards 2020. The event, co-organised by CINET, will take place on 16 April in Fort Worth, Texas, during Southwest Drycleaners Association (SDA) Cleaners Showcase Event. The USA Best Practices Awards is a pre-selection event in the Global Best Practices Awards (GBPA) Program 2020.