Rinnai: Get winter ready with limitless supply of temperature controlled hot water14 September 2020
Textile care operators can be easily winter ready with a limitless supply of temperature accurate and controlled hot water for all hygiene regimes, according to Rinnai operations director Chris Goggin.
‘We must closely consider the design of the provision of hot water services which incorporate heat engines to provide limitless volumes of hot water AND provide that hot water at the precise temperature needed,’ comments Goggin.
Rinnai, which prides itself on providing essential services to essential works, maintains full support package for hot water provision and supply for all healthcare, commercial, and industrial sectors which includes new developments in remote monitoring, restart kits, more online interaction to minimise need for social distancing and 24/7 delivery and supply.
Rinnai is gearing all its operations, products and services to meet and exceed the temperature accurate hot water delivery needs of all healthcare, foodservice, commercial and industrial sectors as planning starts for the coming winter. The company is positioned as a leading authority on the design and supply of hot water systems.
‘We all need ready access to continuous supplies of safe, hot water and soap to ensure clean and sterile indoor environments throughout our daily lives to minimise any infection. This is paramount,’ said Goggin. ‘We must closely consider the design of the provision of hot water services which incorporate heat engines to provide limitless volumes of hot water and provide that hot water at the precise temperature needed.”
Hot water temperature precision and control are major factors in the design, specification and installation of any hot water delivery system. Reports have emerged from specific industries and sectors, such as laundry for healthcare and care homes, that the temperature of the hot water is critical to the cleaning and disinfection process to render the possibility of transmitting the virus as near to zero as possible.
Rinnai has responded to the present conditions during the pandemic with a range of new products and initiatives which allows end-users virtually instant access to the supply of continuous flow hot water heating units and systems.
Provided there is a constant supply of gas and water, all Rinnai units are guaranteed to supply temperature accurate hot water in unlimited quantities for all hygiene regimes in all types of sites for healthcare, care homes, food handling and production, industrial production, industrial laundry, mobile hygiene units and temporary accommodation.
New products and services from Rinnai include: -
- Remote monitoring systems allowing site access for specification and maintenance needs.
- Hot Water Energy Audits for end-users.
- Restart kits for those sectors emerging from lockdown
- Site costs comparisons including capital and operational expenditure reviews, lifecycle costing and carbon footprint analysis.
- Hand wash stations capable of 900 hand washes per LPG bottle
- Legionella advice and procedures for restart of continuous flow systems
At the same time Rinnai will maintain the following services: -
- Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – open for any emergency/essential equipment provision of new units and spares. There is a technical response available every day of the week.
- Weekend operational and technical support help line –
simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail and the company will respond within an hour.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt ‘safe distancing’, and handling, in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Emergency delivery on working days and weekends/out of hours - under ‘essential works’ circumstances, and, where possible, Rinnai will offer a delivery service to site.
The Rinnai range of units is available within 24 hours, provided the order is received before mid-day of the previous day. Rinnai UK has fully maintained its total service throughout the Covid-19 situation and the company has kept high stock levels of all units plus spares and accessories.
Rinnai is the world’s leading manufacturer of continuous flow hot water systems - it makes and sells two million units each year. The range of units can be manifolded to supply limitless hot water to a site of any size. This means fast, efficient, temperature-controlled water on demand at the point of delivery. It also means far less space spent on plant rooms and no or little maintenance on units that are proven to be robust with a long, long working life, said Rinnai.