Rinnai continuous flow water heating units, with precision temperature control for thermal disinfection to low temperature cycles, can now deliver almost 1,000 litres per hour per unit.
The units can be installed - and working - in just hours. There have been multiple instances during the Christmas period where continuous flow units and systems have been able to provide uninterrupted flows of hot water to sites which previously had stored systems that were regularly running out of supplies. Ease and speed of installation and precision temperature control, whatever the specific or unique requirements, have proved critically important to several sites.
“Any site needing our products urgently can have instant access to them – we deliver direct to site for as long as it takes a courier to travel from our distribution centre to the chosen site. All orders are despatched within 24 hours on a next-day service basis,” said Chris Goggin for Rinnai.
He added: “Rinnai also offers a number of ‘Essential Works’ services such as a system health check should you require support on site, and we are also advocates of using digital camera technology to support on site issues.”
The Rinnai services for essential works during lockdown are: -
- Rinnai’s Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – open for any emergency/essential equipment provision of new units and for spares.
- Weekend operational and technical support help line - simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail and the company will respond within an hour.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt ‘safe distancing’ in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Emergency delivery on working days and weekends / out of hours - under “essential works” circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will readily offer a delivery service to site.
- Out of hours and weekend technical support – installers, site managers, contractors and all end-users simply call 01928 531870 select technical and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail. Response will be within one hour between 0800 – 22:30/7 days a week. This means that there is a technical response every day of the week.
Backed with extensive warranties and fully qualified technical service and training Rinnai’s range also includes:
- Nexus electrolytic limescale inhibitor systems for lifetime efficiency and system protection.
- BMS controls and remote monitoring solutions for onsite and remote system monitoring.
- Flexible flue configurations including - Common header flues to streamline installation and multiple flueing systems.
- Valve packs and unvented systems to support secondary return systems for G3 compliance and ACOP L8 best practice.
- Multiple ‘in direct’ storage vessels to support peak hour applications.
- Full application design service.
- Comprehensive training courses and CPDs.
- Energy and carbon footprint analysis of systems comparisons.
Rinnai is the world’s leading manufacturer of continuous flow hot water systems - it makes and sells 2 million units each year. The range of units can be manifolded to supply, ensuring limitless hot water to any site of any size. This means fast, efficient, temperature-controlled water on demand at the point of delivery. It also means far less space spent on plant rooms and no or little maintenance as all units are proven to be robust with a long, long working life.
Installers and end-users can contact the company direct in gaining access to the supply of units -
T: 01928 531 870
E: firstname.lastname@example.org –
alternatively use the smart online contact points “Help Me Choose” or “Ask Us a Question”, all held on the website homepage at www.rinnaiuk.com.