LCN, the global leader in textile care news, carries the baton forward into 2022 –and beyond. Our regular in-depth features, well-received by the readership, will continue to make an appearance in every issue. As well as these popular features, LCN will also be ferreting out news, views and innovation around the industry when and where it happens both in the UK and internationally. However, we are nothing without input from our readership so we look forward to hearing your news, views and opinions to help us get the mix right. Do feel free to engage.
In 2022 look out for:
• Material Solutions, by LTC Worldwide’s Richard Neale will target issues concerning linen rental businesses as well as OPL in healthcare and hospitality, enabling best practice in linen management across the board.
• What Went Wrong is extending into the wetcleaning arena as well as drycleaning to help retail businesses identify and deal with problems and issues when processing textiles.
• Trade Secrets gives the lowdown and heads-up on specialist drycleaning in monthly training sessions by Roger Cawood
• In UK editions Howard’s Way will continue to entertain and divert as we draw on Howard Bradley’s long experience in retail drycleaning.
• Spotlight, which appears in international editions, will see us focusing on different textile care markets around the world.
As well as our popular regular features, LCN will also be ferreting out news, views and innovation around the industry when and where it happens.
The 2022 LCN offering will also include Clean Cruising and Hotel OPL, finely targeting the cruise laundry and on premise hotel laundry markets.
If you have something to say on editorial content please contact
E: [email protected]
If you would like to advertise, then please contact