The Coin Laundry Association (CLA) is launching CLA Connect LIVE to bring professionals in the laundry industry together with the intent of holding more meetings in more places for more members.
The goal of CLA Connect Live is to offer events for new and potential store owners, distributors and manufacturers to build a community of mutual interest, provide excellent customer service and positively serve our communities. CLA will do this through ongoing local forums that provide:
- High-quality continuous education
- Advocacy for financial opportunities and key government issues, such as state sales tax proposals.
- Exposure to and participation in LaundryCares community service initiatives.
- Opportunities to network and share best practices with peers and industry professionals.
- Visibility to key CLA initiatives, executives and board of director members.
Events will take place in various cities throughout the USA.
The first events take place in Atlanta, Georgia on 25 September, with further dates planned in New Jersey, New York and Washington, D.C./Maryland. Check the events calendar for updates.