Be part of the first (master)class of 2021 Professional Textile Care certified managers! A selected group of PTC professionals will embark to a new and unique academic and practical challenge which aims to strengthen their management skills for the Covid-19 challenges, by offering new ideas, new perspectives and methods within full-modules online sessions of PTC management presented by Dr Geert Böttger.
- Who can join:
- RTC: managers of drycleaning and wetcleaning companies
- ITS: managers of industrial laundries
- What's in it for you? The courses provide answers to questions like:
- how to build a sustainable textile care/ textile services business
- what management practices should be followed to be successful
- where do you stand with your business in the light of modern management tools
- how to improve current businesses from a strategic perspective
- how to manage a crisis like Covid-19 or a sharp recession
- It is designed as a series of interactive online presentations and lectures
- Control questions are offered to check individual progress
- Certificate available after successful completion
- Number of courses:
- 9 for RTC (incl the pilot)
- 10 for ITS
- Start: March 2021
- End: July 2021
- Environment: online streaming
- Exams: July 2021
- : English (Note in RTC – a separate Dutch module)
- RTC: Euro 900,- (including the pilot course)
- ITS: Euro 1100,-
- Combined Offer - RTC + ITS: Euro 1500,-
Early bird offer: 15% discount.
For the participants enrolled before March 15th, a 15% discount will apply. Representatives of CINET members will also benefit of a 15% discount at the Management Courses fees.
If your company operates in the Retail Textile Cleaning segment and you are interested in generating new business and getting new customers during and after Corona while strengthening your managements skills, this Management Course is for you! Send an email to [email protected] and you will be contacted by the CINET Secretariat, with the practical info on the course and the invoice.