The global laundry detergent market is expected to reach US$ 223.8 billion by 2028 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report, 'Laundry Detergent Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Powder, Liquid, Fabric Softeners, Detergent Tablets, Washing Pods, Natural/Eco-friendly Detergents), By Application (Household, Industrial/Institutional); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028', gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
- The powder laundry detergent segment contributed the major revenue share in the market on account of its several applications fuelling demand in major economies from Latin America and the Asia Pacific
- The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in increased online spending by consumers to follow social distancing measures, which in turn, has fostered the sales of laundry care products
- The rising demand for eco-friendly laundry care products worldwide encourages vendors to invest more in R&D activities to bring new organic and eco-friendly products at cost-effective rates
- Leading vendors developing laundry care products with a unique fragrance, quality, and packaging to attract their potential consumers and gain a crucial edge over their competitors in the market
- · Procter & Gamble
- · Unilever
- · Method Products, PBC
- · Lion Corporation
- · Kao Corporation
- · Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- · Chruch & Dwight Co. Inc.
- · Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- · Others
Polaris Market Research has segmented the laundry detergent market report based on product, application, and region
- View more information on the report by clicking here