And we are back! It is 2023 and it’s time to take on the world again. LCN starts the New Year full of positivity and the will to get things done. And we have a plan! But first, let’s have a refresher on what LCN is all about. LCN is the leading publication for the textile care industry with news and comment, plus marketing, product and technical features and articles about legislation and business management. We cover all aspects of the industry – laundry, textile rental, hospitality, healthcare, dry/wetcleaning, OPL and launderette sectors.
LCN presents international (LCNi) and UK (LCN) editions* appearing in alternate months. In addition, we produce special issues for international exhibitions.
Editor Kathy Bowry is keen to hear from operators and suppliers who wish to engage with the industry, have stories to tell or wish to contribute their expertise. The LCN features list shows what we have planned for this year but it is not set in stone, so if there is hot news to share or something you feel is of real interest to readers and might make a good feature, do get in touch at [email protected].
As well as coverage across news and views, inovastio. and topical issues, look out for our popular regular expert in-depth features:
• Material Solutions, by LTC Worldwide’s Richard Neale will target issues concerning
linen rental businesses as well as OPL in healthcare and hospitality, enabling best
practice in linen management across the board.
• What Went Wrong extends into the wetcleaning arena as well as drycleaning to
help retail businesses identify and deal with problems and issues when processing textiles.
• Trade Secrets gives the lowdown and heads-up on specialist drycleaning in monthly training
sessions by Roger Cawood
• Spotlight which appears in international editions, will focus on different textile care
markets around the world.
The 2023 LCN offering will also include Clean Cruising and Hotel OPL, finely targeting the cruise laundry and on-premises hotel laundry markets.
To download the features list for 2023, please click here
- The journal is subscription-based, and subscribers receive all national and international editions, exhibition specials and a yearbook listing products and services, suppliers' names and addresses, and other useful details.
For advertising enquiries, please contact Chris Milton at [email protected]