At the Beijing show’s opening ceremony, the organiser announced to visitors and exhibitors that its next show would be held in Shanghai in 2007. This would shorten the gap between the Asian shows, as well as giving mainland China its second show in a row.

A venue has been found but as yet no date has been fixed.

Of the visitors who came to the Beijing show, 80 % were from China’s 29 provinces and the remaining 20% came from countries around the world.

LCN’s report on the show will appear in the next international edition, January 2006.